- Use of the Website
- Welcome to the BOHOLOGY.COM website (the ‘Website’). By accessing this website you agree to these terms and conditions (the ‘Terms’). If you do not agree to them you may not use this website and should leave it immediately.
- BOHOLOGY.COM is an online service of BOHOLOGY.COM (‘BOHOLOGY.COM’/‘We’/‘our’/‘us’) provided solely for your personal use for the sale of clothing, accessories and other Items (‘Items’).
- We have taken great care to ensure that the Items on our website are presented as accurately as possible. However colour clarity will depend upon your own personal monitor and we therefore cannot guarantee that the colour of the actual Item is absolutely accurate. Before placing an order please read through these Terms.
- To be eligible to purchase Items on this Website you must:
- a) be the holder of a valid debit/credit card.
- b) warrant that the personal information which you are required to provide when you register as a customer is true, accurate and current in all respects.
- If your personal information changes then please notify us immediately by contacting us on the following email email@example.com.
- You agree not to impersonate any other person or entity or to use a false name or a name that you are not authorised to use. By using this website you agree to comply with, and be bound by, these Terms. We may from time to time change these Terms at our sole discretion. By using this Website after any such change(s), you agree to comply with, and be bound by, the Terms as changed.
- You shall not misuse the Website by creating multiple user accounts.
Making a Purchase
- When you order an Item from BOHOLOGY.COM you are offering to buy it for the price stated, subject to these Terms. You will be guided through the process of placing an order by a series of instructions on the Website. You place your order for Items from the Website by clicking on the Check Out button at the end of the online order process.
- Once you have placed your order, we will send you an email acknowledging the exact details of your order, providing you with a payment reference and the value of your order that will be debited from your credit/debit card. This is not an order confirmation or order acceptance from BOHOLOGY.COM.
- The completion of the contract between you and us will only take place when you receive an email from us notifying you of our acceptance of your order and that we have dispatched the Items ordered by you. Our acceptance of your order will be deemed complete and received by you at the time and date of sending of our said email, which time and date is specified on the email. The deemed time and date of receipt by you shall apply regardless of whether, for reasons outside our control, you have not received that email.
- We may not accept your order if (i) an item you have ordered is out of stock, (ii) if your card is due to expire within 28 days of your purchase date (iii) we are unable to obtain authorisation for your payment or (iv) if we identify a product or pricing error. We reserve the right to reject any offer to purchase by you at any time and at our sole discretion.
- If we are unable to fulfil your order following our order acknowledgement, we will contact you by email or telephone advising you of this. We will try to keep our Website as up to date as reasonably possible, but cannot guarantee that any particular Item will always be available. If we can't supply any Item we will release to you the funds which is held in your account for the purchase.
- If you require any information regarding your order(s) please contact us at +65 9735 4057 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
BOHOLOGY.COM allows orders to be processed online, using a valid credit or debit card. Your credit card company may undertake an additional security check to confirm it is you making the order. All credit/debit cardholders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer. If the issuer of your payment card refuses, or subsequently refuses to, or does not, for any reason, authorise payment to us, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery.
Your card would be charged in Singapore Dollars. The price displayed to you at the checkout is the price you pay. This will not vary later whatever currency fluctuations occur. Refunds will also be set at the price you paid not the price in the currency concerned at the date of refund.
Please note that for shipment of goods outside Singapore, it may be subjected to local import taxes which are your responsibility (where applicable). If so, the shipping company will contact you once your Items are in customs to let you know the cost. Be aware that this may delay your delivery time as goods held at customs will be your responsibility to pay the necessary charges for local authorities to release the goods.
Delivery would be free of charge for all deliveries within Singapore. The charges for deliveries outside Singapore would be considered on a case by case basis. Once customers have completed the checkout process, we would contact you through e-mail regarding the delivery charges.
Return and Refund
Customer satisfaction is always our top priority, and as such we handle each query on an individual basis to the best of our ability. While we hope that you are delighted with your order, if you are not perfectly satisfied with your goods we will happily offer you a full refund.
All returns should be sent back to us in their original packaging provided. Please ensure when returning the parcel that the BOHOLOGY.COM box is properly protected with the plastic bag provided.
You have 14 days from receipt of order to request your returns number, which will be displayed online and emailed to you. You will receive your returns number by email. Unsuitable items must then be returned within 14 days of receiving your returns number. Return outside each 14-day window may be accepted at our discretion.
Before your parcel leaves us, it would be fully checked and controlled. If you receive an item which is damaged, please contact us immediately at +65 9735 4057 or email email@example.com.
Where provided, any designer packaging such as authenticity cards, dust bags and leather tags should be included in your return. Footwear should be returned unmarked and in its original and undamaged packaging as this is considered part of the product. Briefs, swimming costumes and bikini bottoms should be tried on over underwear. The item(s) should be returned unworn and in perfect condition, with all BOHOLOGY.COM and designer garment tags still attached. Returns may not be accepted without their original labels or if the items are soiled, and may be sent back to the customer.
- Returning Goods within Singapore
Customers have the option to either bring their items to be returned to the shop or they could send the items back to the shop by courier. All delivery costs incurred during the process of returning the items is to be borne by the customer.
- Returning Goods from outside Singapore
All successfully returned items will be only credited to the account used originally to purchase the items, less any taxes, import duties or original shipping charges. For more information about our returns process, contact us at +65 9735 4057 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Accuracy of Content; Limitations on Quantity
The information on this Website is believed to be complete and reliable; however, the information may contain typographical errors, pricing errors, and other errors or inaccuracies. Errors will be corrected as soon as practicable. We reserve the right to:
- (i) revoke any stated offer;
- (ii) correct any errors, inaccuracies or omission; and
- (iii) make changes to prices, content, promotion offers, product descriptions or specifications, or other information without obligation to issue any notice of such changes (including after an order has been submitted and acknowledged).
We also reserve the right to limit quantities (including after an order has been submitted and/or acknowledged) and to revise, suspend or terminate an event, promotion at any time without notice. The inclusion of any products or services on this website at a particular time does not guarantee that the products or services will be available.
- Proprietary Rights
You acknowledge and agree that the content, materials and other components (including but not limited to logos, graphics, button icons and page headers) available on the Website are the property of Bohology and are protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks or other proprietary rights and laws. You agree not to sell, license, rent, modify, distribute, copy, reproduce, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, publish, adapt, edit or create derivative works from content or materials on the Website. Use of the content and materials for any purpose not expressly permitted in these Terms and Conditions is prohibited.
By using this Website, you agree to indemnify, hold harmless and defend Bohology, its parent, subsidiaries and affiliates, and their respective officers, directors, employees, successors, agents, subsidiaries, partners, contractors, vendors, manufacturers, distributors, representatives and affiliates from any claims, damages, losses, liabilities, and all costs and expenses of defence, including but not limited to, attorneys' fees, resulting directly or indirectly from a claim (including without limitation, claims made by third parties for infringement of intellectual property rights) by a third party that arises in connection with:
- (i) your use or misuse of the Website;
- (ii) your breach of the Terms and Conditions herein; or
- (iii) your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
You agree to cooperate as fully as reasonably required in the defence of any claim. Bohology reserves the right to assume the exclusive defence and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you.
- Risk of Loss
The items purchased from our Website are delivered by a third party carrier pursuant to a delivery/shipment contract. As a result, risk of loss and title for such items pass to you upon our delivery to the carrier.
Bohology is not affiliated with web sites or third parties that sell or advertise our products without a written agreement with us. Bohology reserves the right to void all service, return, and other policies for orders and Bohology products that were purchased through unauthorized sellers. Bohology is not responsible for any representations by unauthorized sellers.
Copyright Infringement; Notice and Take Down Procedures.
If you believe that any materials on this Website infringe your copyright, you may request that they be removed. This request must bear a signature (or electronic equivalent) of the copyright holder or an authorized representative and must:
- (a) identify the allegedly infringing materials;
- (b) indicate where on the Website the infringing materials are located;
- (c) provide your name and contact information;
- (d) state that you have a good faith belief that the materials are infringing;
- (e) state that the information in your claim is accurate; and
- (f) indicate that "under penalty of perjury" you are the lawful copyright owner or are authorized to act on the owner's behalf.
With regards to copyright issues, kindly email to email@example.com
We welcome enquiries or feedback on the products you use or might like to purchase; however, it is our policy to decline unsolicited suggestions and ideas. Notwithstanding our policy with regard to unsolicited suggestions and ideas, any inquiries, feedback, suggestions, ideas or other information you provide us (collectively, ‘Submissions’) will be treated as non-proprietary and non-confidential.
If you make a Submission, you represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control the rights to your Submission. You further represent and warrant that such Submission does not constitute or contain software viruses, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of ‘spam’. You may not use a false email address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead us as to the origin of any Submission. You agree to fully indemnify us for all claims arising from your claims to any rights in any Submission.
Third Party Links
We are not responsible for the content of any off-Website pages or any other websites linked to or from the Website. Links appearing on the Website are for convenience only and are not an endorsement by us, our affiliates or our partners of the referenced content, product, service, or supplier. Your linking to or from any off-Website pages or other websites is at your own risk.
We are in no way responsible for examining or evaluating, and we do not warrant the offerings of, off-Website pages or any other websites linked to or from the Website, nor do we assume any responsibility or liability for the actions, content, products, or services of such pages and websites, including, without limitation, their privacy statements and Terms. You should carefully review the Terms and privacy policies of all off-Website pages and other websites that you visit.
Bohology is committed to protecting the privacy of visitors to the Website and is responsible for all personal data collected. All personal data collected will be used and processed fairly and lawfully while in our possession or custody.
- Collection and Usage of Information
- Limiting Use, Disclosure and Retention
As a matter of policy, Bohology will not disclose, share, transfer, sell or rent personally identifiable information to any 3rd party. We do not keep personal data for longer than is necessary for those purposes for which they are collected. Should we require the use of personal data for a new purpose, we will ensure that obtain approval from the user prior to using the personal data of the user for the new purpose. We will not display or make publicly available, whether through online directories, customer lists or otherwise, the personally identifiable information collected.
Bohology reserves the right to disclose information in order to comply with a subpoena, court order, administrative or governmental order, or any other requirement of law, or when we, in our sole discretion, believe it is necessary in order to protect our rights or the rights of others, to prevent harm to persons or property, to fight fraud and credit risk reduction.
Control Your Password
If you lose control of your password, you may lose substantial control over your personal information and may be subject to legally binding actions taken on your behalf. Therefore, if your password has been compromised for any reason, you should immediately change your password and notify Bohology.
Appropriate security safeguards are in place to protect personal data against unauthorised access, misuse, disclosure, copying, use, alteration, accidental loss or theft, destruction or damage. Only authorised personals have access to our systems, and all employees in our organisation are aware of the importance of maintaining confidentiality of the personal data collected from users.
Protection of Minors
Users under the age of 18 years are not eligible to use our services or purchase any products online. Bohology does not solicit any personal information from children, and we request that children do not submit any personal information to us online. If you are under the age of 18 years, you may only surf the Website only if you have obtained consent from your parents/legal guardian or if you are under the supervision of your parent or legal guardian.
The failure of Bohology to act with respect to a breach by you or others does not waive Bohology's right to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches. Bohology's failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The section headings contained in these Terms are included for convenience only and shall not limit or otherwise affect the terms of these Terms.
You should ensure that you are at all times fully aware of our Terms. Any changes are effective immediately upon posting to the Website. Your continued use of the Website constitutes your agreement to all such Terms. We may, with or without prior notice, terminate any of the rights granted by these Terms. You shall comply immediately with any termination or other notice, including, as applicable, by ceasing all use of the Website
- Disclaimer and Exclusion of Liability
This Website, the services provided hereunder, the information on this Website and use of all related facilities are provided on an "as is, as available" basis without any warranties whether express or implied.
To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, we disclaim all representations and warranties relating to this Website and its content, including in relation to any inaccuracies or omissions on this Website, warranties of merchantability, quality, fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy, availability, non-infringement or implied warranties from course of dealing or usage of trade.
Bohology does not warrant that the Website will always be accessible, uninterrupted, timely, secure, error free or free from computer virus or other invasive or damaging code or that the Site will not be affected by any acts of God or other force majeure events, including inability to obtain or shortage of necessary materials, equipment facilities, power or telecommunications, lack of telecommunications equipment or facilities and failure of information technology or telecommunications equipment or facilities.
Bohology shall not be liable for any failure to perform any of our obligations under these Terms and Conditions if such failure is the result of circumstances outside our control including but not limited to the outbreak of war, any governmental act, explosion, accident, civil commotion, riot, industrial dispute, strike, lockout, stoppages or restraint of labour from whatever cause, whether partial or general, weather conditions, traffic congestion, mechanical breakdown, obstruction of any public or private road or highway or any other force majeure, fire, flood or any other act of God.
We also do not assume any liability for harassing, offensive, defamatory or obscene material distributed through Bohology accounts, nor do we assume liability for information which may be in violation of the third party's intellectual property or other rights.
The above exclusions and limitations apply only to the extent permitted by law. None of your statutory rights as a consumer that cannot be excluded or limited are affected.
Notwithstanding our efforts to ensure that our system is secure, you acknowledge that all electronic data transfers are potentially susceptible to interception by others. We cannot, and do not, warrant that data transfers pursuant to this Website, or electronic mail transmitted to and from us, will not be monitored or read by others.
We make no representation that information on this Website is appropriate or available for use outside Singapore. Those who choose to access this Website from outside Singapore do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
If you would like some help when ordering, have a query about your order or to provide us with feedback on our service, please call +65 9735 4057 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you would like to contact us regarding a general enquiry please email email@example.com.